Below is a list of available utility software:
- Minihost Retro v1.120 – Android: zip file containing all necessary files.
Send files from Linux, Cygwin, or Bitvise SSH servers to your phone.
Execute commands and scripts on your server from your phone.
Shell script zipfiles.sh put in remote ~/minihost folder.
Shell script zipfiles.bat put in remote c:\users\username\minihost folder.
Documentation readme file.
Minihost.apk android installation file.
Download from the Google Play Store
- EncodeDecode – Windows (includes VS2010 C# source)
- CheckSpaceGUI – Windows (includes VS2010 C# source) – Optional cmdline “auto”
- MapDrives – Windows (includes VS2010 C# source)
- CLTools – Windows (includes VS2010 C# / C++ source)
- FreHD Boot Floppies -TRS-80 Models I, III, 4
An application that encrypts and decrypts files.
An application that checks free disk space on a list of hosts and sends you an email.
An application that maps drives to a list of hosts.
Command line tools include getting | setting a mutex, sending an email, delete folders by
date, echoing current time date to std out, FindWindow by window title, MessageBox, and
passing current time date as first argument.
LDOS boot floppies for the FreHD Hard Drive Emulator