Below is a list of available utility software:
- Minihost Retro v1.120: Android application. Zip file containing all necessary files. Send files from Linux, Cygwin, or Bitvise SSH servers to your phone. Execute commands and scripts on your server from your phone. Shell script zipfiles.sh put in remote ~/minihost folder. Shell script zipfiles.bat put in remote c:\users\username\minihost folder. Documentation readme file. Minihost.apk android installation file. Download from the Google Play Store.
- EncodeDecode: Windows application that encrypts and decrypts files. (includes C# source)
- CheckSpaceGUI: Windows application. Optional cmdline “auto”. Checks free disk space on a list of hosts and sends you an email. (includes C# source)
- MapDrives: Windows application that maps drives to a list of hosts. (includes C# source)
- CLTools: Windows application. Command line tools include getting | setting a mutex, sending an email, delete folders by date, echoing current time date to std out, FindWindow by window title, MessageBox, and passing current time date as first argument. (includes C# and C++ source)
- FreHD Boot Floppies: TRS-80 Models I, III, 4. LDOS boot floppies for the FreHD Hard Drive Emulator
Demo’s of Retro Software